- You’re smart and capable.
- You look successful on the outside to people you meet. And you do have some success.
- But you feel stuck in at least one area of your life.
- You know what you should be doing but just can’t seem to make those changes.
- You blame yourself for not just doing it already. Sometimes you even think of yourself as “lazy” or “stupid” or “not good enough.”
- Deep down you’re afraid that someday you’ll regret not living the life you could have.
What Your Challenges Are
- You know how to create the life you see in your head. Maybe you have a shelf full of self-help books, or you’ve put a lot of time and money into courses and programs.
- You start out strong. You work hard to implement what you learn. But then, for some reason, you just don’t follow through.
- You know how to change your life; you just don’t know why you haven’t done it already.
- It seems like, whenever you start to make a change, you put up barriers and boundaries to doing what you want to do.
- You truly want to see significant change in your life, but you know that if you don’t change what’s been holding you back you will be in exactly the same position a year from now.
What You Need Most
You need to find a way to get rid of what’s slowing you down so you can finally start being the person you’re meant to be, doing what you are meant to do.
You need to recognize that the life you’ve dreamed of creating is not just a dream. You need to stop finding reasons you can’t have it and stop getting distracted by your “real life.”
You need to get unstuck and start fitting the life you see in your head into your life right now.
Look, you’re smart. If you could have done this on your own, you would have. It’s not your fault that there is something inside holding you back. But if you don’t get help that actually targets and gets rid of that “something,” you will stay exactly where you are doing what you always do. Then you’ll never do what you know you could.
When you’re ready to get rid of what’s been holding you back, email me. We’ll set up a get-acquainted call to see if I can help you like I’ve helped my other clients:
― Anne Robley
Before I worked with Nancy I was feeling broke and was stressed about bills and money owing. I also have my own small side-business and wasn’t making any money with it, but also was procrastinating on finding/getting clients or any marketing activities that would help alleviate the problem! During our group work I was surprised … Continue reading Anne Robley
― Jean Prominski
What I love about working with Nancy is her ability to get to the root of the underlying beliefs that keep me from reaching my goals. It’s pretty amazing how much of a shift I feel from session to session. I truly appreciate her curiosity and patience as we uncover the seemingly insignificant beliefs that … Continue reading Jean Prominski
― Julie S.
Prior to working with Nancy, I had pent up anger and distrust over an incident that happened over 5 years prior. Instead of putting it behind me, I just felt more frustrated as each year passed. It was blocking me from moving on and feeling happy.Once I started tapping with Nancy, my whole perspective and … Continue reading Julie S.
See more testimonials.