- You’re smart and capable.
- You look successful on the outside to people you meet. And you do have some success.
- But you feel stuck in at least one area of your life.
- You know what you should be doing but just can’t seem to make those changes.
- You blame yourself for not just doing it already. Sometimes you even think of yourself as “lazy” or “stupid” or “not good enough.”
- Deep down you’re afraid that someday you’ll regret not living the life you could have.
What Your Challenges Are
- You know how to create the life you see in your head. Maybe you have a shelf full of self-help books, or you’ve put a lot of time and money into courses and programs.
- You start out strong. You work hard to implement what you learn. But then, for some reason, you just don’t follow through.
- You know how to change your life; you just don’t know why you haven’t done it already.
- It seems like, whenever you start to make a change, you put up barriers and boundaries to doing what you want to do.
- You truly want to see significant change in your life, but you know that if you don’t change what’s been holding you back you will be in exactly the same position a year from now.
What You Need Most
You need to find a way to get rid of what’s slowing you down so you can finally start being the person you’re meant to be, doing what you are meant to do.
You need to recognize that the life you’ve dreamed of creating is not just a dream. You need to stop finding reasons you can’t have it and stop getting distracted by your “real life.”
You need to get unstuck and start fitting the life you see in your head into your life right now.
Look, you’re smart. If you could have done this on your own, you would have. It’s not your fault that there is something inside holding you back. But if you don’t get help that actually targets and gets rid of that “something,” you will stay exactly where you are doing what you always do. Then you’ll never do what you know you could.
When you’re ready to get rid of what’s been holding you back, email me. We’ll set up a get-acquainted call to see if I can help you like I’ve helped my other clients:
― Rucsandra Mitrea
For years I’ve struggled with a pattern of making money in my business, then having a big dip where the money goes out and I feel like I’m back to struggling again. I tried a lot of different things to fix it, but I just couldn’t seem to change that pattern. When I started working … Continue reading Rucsandra Mitrea
Gina struggled with procrastination for so long it became a joke among her friends. But they’re not laughing anymore. We worked together, tapping on what was causing her to procrastinate. As her subconscious blocks fell away, one by one, she found that she was able to get things done that had had her stuck, sometimes … Continue reading Gina
― Jennifer Ressmann
My biggest problem is that I blush or get embarrassed when I speak about myself in front of strangers or people I really respect. After tapping with Nancy I definitely became more confident speaking about issues. Now, going forward, I am just going to keep working it! Over and over. Understanding the issues that hold … Continue reading Jennifer Ressmann
See more testimonials.