- Our biggest regrets are over actions not taken.
- Everyone has a reason for being here.
- There is a reason you have your dream.
- You need to follow your dream, no matter what those around you think; no matter what you’re afraid of; no matter even if you will succeed or not. If you don’t, you will always wonder what might have been.
- If you follow your dream, even if the results are not what you want, it will take you on paths that will bring important new learning, relationships, and experiences, and will make you stronger in ways you never knew you were capable of.
- Most people block themselves from living the life they are meant to live in at least one area because of messages they took in from people and experiences in their lives, starting at a very young age.
- Until you get rid of your internal blocks, you will be slowed down—if not totally stopped—when you try to take action on your dream no matter how motivated you are.
- You can erase those internal blocks, not just overcome them.
- Your past does not dictate your future. You can create the life you’ve dreamed.
When you are ready to erase the internal blocks that are holding you back, email me to set up a get-acquainted call. I’d love to talk with you about your situation and see if I can help.