When the amazing Molly McGrath—podcast host of Hire & Empower and owner of Hiring & Empowering Solutions, a law firm management consultancy—invited me to her podcast to talk about how Tapping can help lawyers and those who work with them, I jumped on the opportunity.
Listen to the podcast—
—or watch and tap along with the interview:
You can also tune in to Molly’s “Hire & Empower” podcast here.
Here are some of the highlights of what Molly and I talked about.
- Many people have subconscious blocks preventing them from asking for more money and getting more clients. Tapping can release those and other blocks you uncover.
- Anything happening in your business or personal life can affect your company.
- It only takes a few minutes to Tap to lower your stress and think better.
- People feel like they can’t hire until they make more money, but hiring earlier actually opens up opportunities as well as the capacity to bring in more business and make more money.
- People tend to internalize how hard they have to work, especially by feeling like they have to stay late and be more stressed.
- You also get to hear a bit about my nine years as an attorney. Back in the Dark Ages. Bonus!
Molly and I did two types of Tapping for stress, which lawyers and those who work in law firms often need. Desperately.
Tap along with us. Aspirin Tapping for stress (a very simple approach) starts at 18:10. Stream-of-Consciousness style Tapping for stress (a more in-depth style) starts at 26:42 on the podcast.