Two good things happening today: It’s International Women’s Day and my new book is launching.
Yay, Women! I’m convinced that more women in leadership positions is key to improving lives worldwide. And it’s really about time for this kind of change.
My new book supports more women becoming leaders in their business, their industry, and the world. It’s Your First Year: What I Wish I’d Known: Lessons from Women Entrepreneurs for Women Entrepreneurs. (What a mouthful!)
I’m one of twenty-two contributors to this book that lets women starting a business—or who have an established business and could use the insights—know what will support them as they build and grow their businesses.
(Wish I’d known more of these best practices before I started. It would have saved me lots of mis-steps.)
It’s broken down into five sections, filled with stories and essential tips:
- Mindset, where my chapter—Don’t Let Your Subconscious Ruin Your Business—lives,
- Foundations, which includes issues like legal set-up and bookkeeping,
- Marketing, sooo key to having a successful business,
- Lifestyle, with chapters on setting boundaries to protect your time and the importance of not neglecting your body, and
- Adversity, for when life/business/everything gets tough.
Learn more and get your own copy today at YourFirstYearBook.com.
And if you know a woman with a business, this is a great gift to support her.
Please let me know what you think of the book.