There’s one thing every woman entrepreneur needs to grow her business and reach her potential.
To really succeed, we need a supportive group of other women business owners.
Why? Well, three reasons:
- You’ll fast forward your growth. The women in the group know the things you don’t even know you don’t know, and they share resources and can answer your questions quickly.
- Being around other women business owners who are growing expands your thinking. You start to realize you can do a whole lot more.
- Finally, it’s lonely being a business owner. Other women business owners will encourage you to keep going when your latest launch falls flat and cheer you on when you have your best month ever.
Turns out my MVP Clubs give exactly that kind of support to each other.
It wasn’t what I had in mind when I created them. The plan was only that an MVP Club would—
- Be a place for women to release blocks in the three areas women leaders often hold themselves back subconsciously, and
- Help members uncover and release blocks they didn’t know they had by tapping along with others in the group.
That’s what I expected to happen, and it has. Much more than I expected.
But what has also happened—every time I’ve run a group—is that the women become incredibly supportive of each other.
There is amazing power in this. Everyone feels accepted and knows that they’re not the only one struggling with tough issues.
And everyone gets encouragement to do much more than they ever thought they could.
Which leads to big growth.
You can find out more about the MVP Club at
So if you’re a woman entrepreneur and haven’t joined a group like this yet, please find one that can give you that kind of emotional support, share resources you need, show you what’s possible, and cheer you on as you grow—whether that’s the MVP Club or another group of positive, supportive women leaders.
And if the MVP Club is calling to you, I’m starting a new one.
Just reach out. We’ll set up a time to talk about what’s holding you back and see if the MVP Club is a fit.
Hope I hear from you soon